Pages

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Fire Station Visit .




Today Me and my class went to the fire station in Mt Wellington. 
 It was really fun .  l Learned that the fire station was open for 24 hours.
I learned that theres lots of tools in a fire truck . 
I learned that if you have a fire in your house get out and yell FIRE FIRE FIRE .
I also learned that its good to have a fire alarm just in case you have a fire the fire alarm will go off .
It was really fun because it was very funny how we all got wet at the end .

LI: Was to pay attention to what Mrs Anderson was saying because we needed to get up and down .


How Did You Learn? I learned it by being a good audience and listen to teacher when i'm suppost to . 

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Liane
    I've done the same blogpost as you have done for fire station visit.But your blog post you did was very intreating to read and learn from.But that was a good blog post for fire station visit.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete