Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

How To write a Blog post

LI: To Make a blog post on how to write a blog post .

This week for cybersmart we had to show how to write a blog post. So How LS1 makes Blog post's is we have to include a What Did you Learn a How did you Learn a learning intention , We also have to make sure we have at least 2 Labels . You will also need to have an interesting title to catch a readers eye . For an example i am writing a Blog post about Christmas .

My title would probably be the christmas special because also every christmas we do the same thing . You see here I have included 1 thing which was the title ( Christmas Special ) And I also included Why My title would have to be a christmas special . Next Thing that you will have to include is How we have our christmas special normally we open our presents first and then do more interesting things afterwards . And with Just That Sentence it shows What I did . And then My labels would probably be A christmas special and the other label could be Time With family . And Now lastly The learning Intention My learning Intention is going to be Retelling My Christmas Telling .

And Right here is how I would write a blog post But I might just use more detail but here is how you could normally want to write a blog post about something you did .

No comments:

Post a Comment