Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Kiwi Can


This week for kiwi can we played to activates .
One of the activates we had to hold eachothers hands and then we had to try and get inside a circle but we had to be tangled at first this was hard for me but then i kind of got the hang of it . The Next game we played was called dodge ball . The first thing we had to do was get into a circle and then Mrs Lilly our Kiwi Can teacher numbered us from 5 and then if  she called out your number then you will have to stand up inside the middle and Mr matt will have to roll the ball and then you will have to try to dodge it . Today our Behaviour was really bad but hopefully we do good next week . I think that i need to focus on my behaviour my respect and my attitude and i will also need to listen to our kiwi can leaders .

No comments:

Post a Comment