Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Term 1 Kiwi Can Overview


Today In Kiwi Can we repeated all of our learning from Term 1 . Our Big Theme Was Positive Relationships . Our 3 Modules were Positive Communication , Friendship Co operation and .
At first we made 3 groups . Each Group talked about the 5 W's & the H for one module . After we talked as a group each group shared their work with the class .

LI \ Learning Intention: 
To Recap everything we did in Kiwi Can .

Why Did You Play These Games ? 
I Think That We played These games to get a better understanding of positive relationships and friendship , I also think that we play these games to see if friendship and positive relationships is showen in these games \ energizers .
1 Thing I Enjoyed in Kiwi Can This Term :
The thing that I enjoyed this term in Kiwi is learning new topics and themes and the other thing that I enjoyed was the energizers and games we had played .
1 Thing I learned This Term in Kiwi Can : 
The One thing that i learned this term was more about friendship and Positive relationships .
1 Thing I Need To Get Better At
1 Thing That I need to Get Better at , I think is my respect towards the Kiwi Can Leaders \ Teachers .




No comments:

Post a Comment