Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Kiwi Can

Today LS1 had another  session of kiwi can with miss mac and miss paige at first we talked about what we learnt in our other session last week which was self control and self discipline , I think they both mean coping with challenges \ games \ things . After that we played our energiser rats & rabbits basically how this game was played was we had to find a partner that was a rat\rabbit and if miss Paige had said rat then the rabbit would have to try get the cone before the rat did . I felt angry playing this game because my partner got the cone before me .

Then we got into our game which was called 4 challenges .
the first challenge was to write the alphabet backwards . For me this was hard because me and my group didn't know the alphabet backwards .
The second challenge was when we had to do 5 push ups 5 squats 5 bur pees and 5 sit ups , this was confusing for me because i didn't no what exercise my group was doing .
The third challenge was when we had to put Maori colours by the English words . This was easy for me because I remembered the Maori colour song .  Then the fourth challenge we had to remake the actions for our kiwi can catch phrase which is "Kiwi Can Says, Control Yourself Don't Shout Kiwi Can Over And Out " .  

No comments:

Post a Comment