Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Cybersmart - Commenting .




Today for Cybersmart we did commenting .
This was tricky for me because I had to comment on 2 peoples blogpost this was also kinda easy because i Knew how to comment . The first thing we had to do is pick someone to comment on their work and Our teacher Mr wong found us another one 2 do . The yr 5s did 2 and the yr 6 had to do 3.

I did this by going On the Panmure bridge school task list and seeing what Angelica and Sione a Updated on our Task list and commenting on their work . I learned how to comment on peoples work and trying to compare it to something I have did in the past . We also had to write thoughtful, Helpful and Positive comments . 


LI: 

We  had to write thoughtful, Helpful and Positive comments . 

No comments:

Post a Comment