Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Texts Types .






Yesterday we had a reading lesson and we learned about the six text types which are Procedural  Explanation , information report  , Narrative , Persuasive , and als recount .
Those are all the 6 text types . 

We also had to makee audio recording , videos , voice recordings and Read asrticles and see what type of text it is . 


We did all 6 text types for writting as well . 

I learned how to know all 6 text types . 

I learned this by thinking of all the text types  I know and if I do not understand the text type I can hook it up on the dictionary and see what it means or i could just go on the Panmure bridge school website . 

LI: To asses the Athors purpose and determine the reliabilitty of information given in the text . 

No comments:

Post a Comment