Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Max Gimblett



LI: to find out information about Max Gimblett

This week for inquiry we are learning about Max Gimblett . He is an Auckland artist .We had to make 3 quatrefoils , 3 digital and 3 papper . 1 had to be in paint which was the max gimblett quatrefoil , 1 had be in pastelle which was the armistice day quatrefoil and the christmas one had to be in pencil . 


My Max gimblett art has black as the background colour and gold squares .I made this to remid me of Max Gimblett's art . My favourite thing about my quartrefoil is that it was a really simple quatrefoil to make . And even though Max gimblett has a lot of art the one that I chose was still my favourite . 

My armistice art is a poppy quatrefoil  . I used a poppy for my armistice day quatrefoil to remember all the people who died on the 11th hour . I also used a poppy because I thought that it was the best thing to use for me . 

And My christmas quatrefoil has a black background colour, (I am not sure why its black )it has green and yellow \gold 

No comments:

Post a Comment