Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

What is Peace? | Inquiry


This week for inquiry we are learning about peace . This was a group activaty I made a group of 5 and the people inside of my group are Alice , Sandra , Ellenora , Bella and me . At first On Tuesday Mr Ogilvie gave out 3 coloured pens black , green and pink and on that papper we had to write down synoyns and antoynyms onto tthe piece of papper . After we did that we had to split our goup into group of 3 \ 2 s , I made  a group of three with Bella and Alice . We worked on our What is peace slide . So basically what we did was their was photos on the slide and we had to use 3 words to discribe what was happening inside the photo . Then we had to make sentences out of them after that We made posters explaining what we thought peace is , If you would like to see my groups posters skip the slides and go to 10 ,11 and 12 . 


LI: To explore some definitions of peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment