Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Play

This week for reading we had presented our play to everyone in Mr Ogilvies reading groups , we presented our play in the theatre  . My group went last and the play that we had to learn was called any old sea will do  our main focus was to remember our lines without getting someone else to tell you your line . I made a mistake by saying the same word twice but then i made up for that in my line .


Questions :
What Did You (Me) Enjoy The Most ? 
What I Enjoyed The Most Is Acting Like My Character (Sailor Two )
What was the most difficult part ? 
I Think The most difficult part for me was remembering my lines because i forgot them but i kept practising and that gave me the courige that i wont forget my lines .
What Would you change inn the future ? 
I would change who i am in the play .
 Do you think your oral language approved ? 
Yes .   




1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Liane,
    This is a fantastic blurb that you have wrote to explain about what you have been learning. This shows that you have been working hard and have been practicing your play to show others that you are confident and your accountable of working hard with a group of students. Fantastic work Liane keep it up.

    ReplyDelete