Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

A House Or A Home

Summer Learning Journey. 




Today we blogged on the Summer Learning Journey site . 

The Article I read was could A House Or A home . This Article is about how Maori's lived in a village in 1800s . 

What DId You Learn ? I Learned how to find out new facts about maori people . 

How Did You Learn ? I Learned this by going on the Summer Learning Journey Site . 

LI: Was  to Go on the Summer Learning Journey site and find an article . 

On your blog, compare the wharepuni to your own home. What are two similarities and two differences between a wharepuni and your house? The two things that are different to my Wharepuni is that is a principal of a village and a guest house and whats similar to my wharepuni is a sleeping house.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Liane
    I am so happy to be the first one to comment on your blog. I hope you are having so much fun. I wish you could make a DLO so that everyone can see it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liane,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team.
    Well done, you have made a good start on this activity. I am a little bit confused about what your differences are. Could you please reword what you have said here?
    Two similarities between my house and a wharepuni is that they both have windows and they both have rooves. Could you think of one more similarity between your house and a wharepuni?
    Two differences between my house and a wharepuni is that my house has glass in it's windows but a wharepuni doesn't and that my roof is made from tiles and the wharepuni's roof is thatched.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete