Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

The More , The Merrier.

The More , The Merrier. 




How Did You Learn ? I Learned this by going on the Summer Learning Journey Site . 

LI: Was  to Go on the Summer Learning Journey site and find an article .

What Did you Learn ? I Learned that in the 1800s most family's were pretty big . 


Today Me and my class had to go on the Summer Learning Journey and find an article.      


On your blog, please tell us how you would feel. Would you enjoy being a member of such a large family? Why or why not? I would not want to be a member of such a big family because  I will be ebarresed of the size of my family .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liane,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

    Good work on this activity. I wonder why you would be embarrassed about having such a large family. That's not a reason I had thought of so I'm very interested to hear about why you think that!

    There would be some good things about having a large family though. For example, you would always have someone to talk to! Can you think of any other good things about having a large family?

    I look forward to reading more of you blog over the summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete