Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Hometown | SLJ North & South


For this Activaty from the Summer Learning Journey I have to discribe my Hometown . Everyone reading this make sure to register to win prizes and to do fun activatys . By the way to get prizes you will have to register first and then do all the activates and all the activatys that you do are worth points so the more activatys you do the more points you get and at the end the person with the most points will get a prize normally the prize comes with a certificate so that you can remember the Summer Learning Journey people and so that you can remember to register for the summer learning journey every yes any way Lets Talk about my Hometown .
My Hometown My Hometown has alot of houses and tress around it .
My hometown is really quiet and there is mostly no fighting or no yelling across the streets . There is also alot of cars that come around and vist my house or my neighbours house . There is also nature in my Hometown .  


Click here to register if haven't 


 Click here for storie \ activaty 


2 comments:

  1. Greetings Liane,
    I like how you added the link to the SLJ if you have not registered. My Hometown is quiet two. You should try adding a bit more information about your hometown. What is your Hometown's name?


    That's all for today

    Fau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Liane, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey. It's wonderful to read about your hometown.

    The great thing about New Zealand is the beautiful, green nature. It must be nice having trees and nature surrounding your house. It helps to keep your space nice and private. What are some of your favourite food places in your hometown?

    Do you have a favourite shop that you like to go to in your hometown?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete