Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

In the Begining | Summer Learning Journey | Activaty |

The week for term 4 we have registered to do the summer learning journey , Because you can get smarter by doing the activatys in the summer learning Journey and you can get alot of prizes . At first you will have to register by clicking lets go at the bottom and then you will be in to win prizes or you can get smarter . This also has a lot of stories that have happened .  The first storie that I have read is called In The Begining . It is about Maui the Demigod and it talks about  how he made it and it talks about how his magical hook caught a fish the fish had alot of names that people called him one was , Te ika a Maui .

My favourite facts
New Zealand Was once governed as a part of the territory of New south wales and later a part of Australia .
New Zealanders are also called kiwi but kiwi is not a fruit . It is New Zealands Native Flightless Bird
Queen Elizabeth is now offically queen of New Zealand , Represented in the country by a govenour General .
And the official language is English and Maori .


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Liane,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team this year. I am so excited that you've decided to join us these holidays as we learn all about the world around us!

    You have made an awesome start to the programme, and I like that you included an introduction about the Summer Learning Journey for anyone who hasn't heard of it before.

    I thought that your chosen facts about Aotearoa were very interesting. I particularly liked the one about New Zealand once being part of Australia; I did not know that!

    Keep up the great work Liane, and I look forward to reading more of your posts over the next few weeks.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete