Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Fabulous ferns .

On my blogpost I have to name 3 sports teams that have the word fern in it becuase I am doing a SLJ activaty .
Here are the sports teams I have Black Ferns , Silver fenrns and futsal ferns . I also have to show the uniform and tell you which ones are my favourite becuase it is a part of the SLJ activaty as well .  Most of these just show the t - shirts because most of the teams where shorts and then where the top . I could not find an image of the uniform but i did find people wearing it so hopefully that helps .
If you have not registered for the summer learning Journey make sure to becuase you can win alot of fun prizes if you do the activatys they earn points and the more points you get then you will get a prize given to you .
SLJ \ Summer learning Journey 
Click here to Register .,







1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Liane

    I have just been reading through your Summer Learning Journey blog posts. You have been really busy!

    Well done on finding all three teams with ‘fern’ in their name. Do you like the fern as a logo that we use in New Zealand? Looking at the picture of the uniforms that you have used, I think my favourite is the Silver Ferns’.It is really different to the rest and I think that makes it exciting. What one is your favourite and why?

    Remember, when we use images that we find online we need to make sure that we attribute (say) where we got them from. That way the person who took the photo gets the credit and we leave a positive digital footprint. It can be tricky do here is a guide to help: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit.

    Keep up the great start that you have made!
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete