Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Ice Ice Baby

We have registered for the Summer Learning Journey This week and have been trying out some of the activaty and have been reading some of the stories . Here is the activaty that I finished 3 minutes ago . I had to tell an explanation about how to make a digital foot . This is my best try on how I can make my foot . If you have not registered for the Summer Learning Journey make sure to because you can get way smarter learn more things and can win some awsome \ great prizes . If you wanna no how to win prizes you just have to do as many Summer Learning Journey activatys and th activatys will cause point the more points you have then you will get a prize that has a bunch of fun things in it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liane, like your design!

    And your instructions. I want to give you full points so wondering if you can tell me some safe things to do online? And positive things to do when commenting on other people's blog.

    Talk to you soon!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete