Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

The Secretive Skink


Today I am doing the day 3 activatys and obe of them are called the Secretive skink . So now we have to give a reason why I would like to be a DOC ranger Or why I would hate to be a DOC Ranger  . If you do not know what A doc Ranger is well it is a person that looks after animals \ Skinks . If you do not know what a skink is well it is a lizard that not much people find\see. I would actually not like to be a DOC Ranger becuase I am not used to holding lizards or anything compared to that . I would also hate to be a DOC ranger becuase everytime a lizard or the animal  \ insect spews or does something bad then I would have to clean it up .Any way if you have not registered for the Summer Learning Journey Make sure to becuase you can win a lot of fun prizes by doing the activaties because the activates cause points and the person with the most points at the end of the year can win alot of prises from the Summer Learning Journey people \ Teachers . 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Liane! My name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey Programme. I will be commenting on your blog posts and helping you throughout the summer. I am currently living in London, England. So I am writing to you from the other side of the world. How cool is that?!

    I hope you've had a lovely Christmas and have a safe new year.

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on whether or not you would like to be a DOC ranger. You are right, it would be a tough and difficult job. You would have to be very comfortable with holding and working with insects and animals.

    Do you think it might be a lonely job?

    Would you prefer to work with people?

    What kind of job might you like to have when you have grown up?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Liane,
    I am surprised how you have made a start on the summer learning journey and hope you keep being updated! Next time remember to re read your blurb. Lizard's are pretty scared of Lizards.

    Keep it up Liane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liane...great to see you blogging on the SLJ. There's still some time to complete the activities before school begins - how many more can you get done? Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete