Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Perfect Tenses


LI: To identify Verb Tenses .

What Did You Learn ? I learned how to Tell what Present perfect , Future Oerfect and what Past perfect Meant . 

How Did You Learn ? I learned this by Working together with the people inside of my group and I also learned this by using digital things . 


This week for writting we are learning about perfect tenses . We had to do the same thing we did last week but we used perfect tenses instead of verb tenses . We had tomake this DLO In partners i was a group of three because someone missed out on doing perfect tenses so that person wanted to be in my group so she came in my group .

But anyway The people inside of my group are Angelica , Me & Alice .
At first we had to find 20 new verbs that were different from last week To see all the verbs that I used look at my DLO That I created with Alice & Angelica . We only had to make 7 videos to go with the verb  . We also had to inflect all of the verbs into 3 tenses what we have already learned .
 Present Perfect : Present perfect uses the have been inside of a verb , tense or a sentence . 
Future Perfect : Future perfect uses Wil have inside of a verb , tense or a sentence .
And Past Perfect uses had been inside of a verb , tense or a sentence . 


No comments:

Post a Comment