Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Inquiry | Biography

LI: To find information about your chosen activist .
This week for inquiry we had to find a peaceful activist and find research about this activist . This was made with partners or made with a group of 3 I made a group of 3 and the people inside of my group are Alice . Bella & me  . We found an activist and it was Winnie mandela . We had to find research and information . Winnie mandela is a activist , she fights for the african rights and law . She also died in 2018 april the 2nd . We also put almost all of our research on a google doc that me & my group made it had all the biograpgy that we could find .
Winnie mandela was also married to nelson mandela but they got a divourse in 1996 .
We also made a DLO With information on it as well make sure to present it to play the little
quiz on it and you can see if your wrong or right . 
We also atributed an image on our google slide .
Research\ Information

No comments:

Post a Comment